If you like designing, painting, or your past time is Photoshop designing, this can be your chance! Check the photos below, these are commercial airplanes decorated with awesome design. Can you design one of them?
Well, this could be your chance! Air Asia is challenging you! Design one the airlines air buses, that’s right! One of Air Asia’s A330s will be decorated and the airline is doing a contest! The public may join, but you have to be 18 years old first!
Here’s the aircraft, the Airbus A330s.
THE CONTEST: AirAsia X Paint the Plane Design Contest
This is you chance to design one of AIR ASIA’s brand new A330s, the best aircraft livery design. You have to choos from these seven (7) names – XKLusive, Xiao Long Bao, Xeoul Mate, Xiaolin Spirit, Xcintillating PhoeniX, Harmonious DiverXity, and Xakura Blossom. You have to base your design from the 7 given names.
There are rules to follow!
- Be a fan of AirAsia Facebook (www.facebook.com/AirAsia), follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/AirAsia), and read (http://blog.airasia.com)
- Download A330 aircraft templates in PDF format or Adobe Illustrator format
- Choose one of these 7 livery names (XKLusive, Xiao Long Bao, Xeoul Mate, Xiaolin Spirit, Xcintillating PhoeniX, Harmonious DiverXity, Xakura Blossom) and submit your design in the best way possible from one of these 7 names to [email protected]
- Participant has to design all five (5) parts of the airplane (front, top, bottom, left, and right side)
- Submissions can be done digitally or hand drawn(hand drawn submissions will have to be scanned and submitted)
- This contest is open to anyone who is at least 18 years old
What is at stake?
Grand prize winner will get this prize!
Trip to Airbus factory in Toulouse, France for 1 pax
ONE (1) round trip on AirAsia X flight to any AirAsia X destinations for TWO (2) pax from Kuala Lumpur.
The contest have actually started, but you have until September 13, 2013 to submit your entry, Cut off time 00:00 (GMT +8). Winner announcement will be done September 20, 2013.
For more details about this contest, head to Air Asia blog, or click this link.
This post has been viewed 18675 times by 3506 visitors.