We went up last weekend in Tagaytay to meet up some travel agents which are cooking up some deals with Philippine Travel Blog. We hit McDonalds past Summit Ridge to have breakfast but before reaching for the hot coffee at the fast food, we were surprised to see the new theme park in at the left side.
Sky Ranch Tagaytay is now open for business – at least the rides are already in operation. The entrance fee is P100, but you pay only P50 until May 2, 2013. The theme park was launched in February 28 and just opened on March 2.
Rides fee starts at P50 for most of the rides but for the giant Ferris wheel you have to spend P150 for a 10-minute ride. You can enjoy horse back riding for P250 for half an hour.
Some important notes you need to know before going to the SkyRanch Tagaytay:
1. Parking fee is P50 flat rate.
2. There are only 200 parking slots.
3. Entrance fee as of today is P50, a promotional limited rate (P100 after May 2 will be implemented).
4. There are eight (8) rides only
5. Coffee shops, dining, resto will be opened very soon. Construction on-going.
6. Over looking view of the Mt. Taal.
We will share some more photos in our next article.
This post has been viewed 12073 times by 3031 visitors.