Not all of us has Credit Card to use when buying stuff like plane ticket specially during seat sale season. Most of us are still confined and comfortable by paying cold cash to person in the bank. This is because we are assured that our payment was accepted and credited to whatever we purchased.
In this article, we will feature a simple guide published by Cebupacific (in their Facebook page), where to find payment centers and several choices how to pay your tickets. You can still prefer booking online, but pay offline. Or you can opt to use your ATM card if not do a phone banking method or the classic way of doing it – over the counter.
Let us enumerate your options so that next time you buy ticket from Cebu Pacific, you will have lots of options to make.
Payment Facilities includes:
– Credit Card: VISA and Mastercard are acceptable
– Banks: BDO, Robinsonsbank, BPI, and Metrobank
– Megalink and Bancnet: If your ATM is either Megalink or Bancnet you can still use it to pay
– Bayad Center: This is where you usually pay your bills, you can also pay your tickets here
– Robinsons Department Store: Over the counter payment is accepted here, you can ask politely anybody in the store where you can locate the counter
– SM Department Store: Same as Robinsons, you can also pay over the counter
There are banks that allows phone banking like BPI, you can make use of that facilities too. You can try mobile phone banking if your bank has this feature – Allied Bank, Eastwest Bank, Sterling Bank can be a good choice.
Here are some quick instructions on how you do it.
- Book online via www.cebupacificair.com and when you reach the payment page, click on the Payment Centers tab, and choose any of the payment centers. Or, make a booking by contacting our Call Center at +63 (2) 70-20-888. Note that this form of payment is offered to bookings with flights departing 4:00 PM onwards of the following day, Philippine time.
- The website or the Call Center agent will give you a 14-digit Reference Number and the total amount to be paid in PHP currency.
- Proceed to your preferred payment center on or before 23:59H of the same day that you made your booking. Present the 14-digit Reference Number, and pay for your reservation in PHP currency. The payment center will issue a Transaction Number. Please take note of this in case of disputes.
- As soon as your payment has been posted, you’ll receive your Itinerary Receipt via email or your 6-digit alphanumeric Confirmation Number via mobile phone.
- At the airport, present your Itinerary Receipt or Confirmation Number, together with a valid ID.
- Get ready to fly! [via]
So, you got six options to choose when buying Cebu Pacific Air ticket – you can pay OTC (Over the counter), ATM, Internet Banking (Bancnet), Internet Banking (Bank’s own website), Phone banking, and Mobile Phone banking.
This post has been viewed 15022 times by 2467 visitors.