Alright guys, take note of this very important notice. To all of us frequent travelers, specially those who fly back and forth any domestic destination.
This notice applies to passengers flying out of Manila only.
Here is the MIAA’s Advisory regarding this notice.
TO ALL DOMESTIC PASSENGERS DEPARTING FROM MANILA FROM AUGUST 1, 2012 ONWARDS
The Domestic Passenger Service Charge (DPSC) commonly known as “AIRPORT TERMINAL FEE” in the amount of TWO HUNDRED PESOS (Php 200.00) which passengers pay at designated counters in the NAIA shall now be paid upon purchase of airline tickets through internet booking, airline ticket offices and ticketing or travel agents This will apply to all tickets issued or re-issued on or after August 1, 2012
- Holders of airline tickets issued before August 1, 2012 will still pay the Php 200.00 at designated terminal fee counters at NAIA.
- Effective August 1, 2012, all departing TRANSIT PASSENGERS are required to pay the Airport Terminal Fee
- All domestic passengers are advised to bring with them a printed copy of the airline ticket, electronic ticket or itinerary receipt, as applicable. This is to avoid inconvenience during the check-in process
- The Php 200.00 is inclusive of VAT. No other fees in connection with the DPSC shall be charged to the passenger.
- For unused tickets, the DPSC of Php 200.00 is refundable within one (1) year from ticket issuance. The concerned Air Carrier will process the refund for the DPSC in accordance with its refund policies and procedures.
- For inquiries, suggestions or clarifications, please visit us at www.miaa.gov.ph or send your email to [email protected]
Click this link to download the official memorandum of MIAA.
Okay, before you shout out there and complain. The P200 peso DSPC is good only for passengers flying out of Manila only.
Other airports has lower terminal fees, so this notice applies only to passengers departing Manila only.
This post has been viewed 2748 times by 955 visitors.