When in Bolinao…
- Swim – take the pool or head to the beach. Just make sure you enjoy the water.
- Swim again, in the caves – for something unique, head over to enchanted cave or cindy’s cave, take a dip in the natural swimming pool inside the cave. Don’t expect shangri-la out here. Bring out the jologs in you and enjoy the unique adventure with your friends. Don’t mind the “scent”, just swim.
- Lighten up – visit the Light house at Cape Bolinao. It’s not everyday we see a lighthouse
- Watch the sunset – good view of the sunset at Cape Bolinao Beach, Patar. Nice white beach, picnic kubos and wonderful waves.
- See giant clams – head over the the Marine Science Institute, 3 kms from the town center. The institute is a host to giant clams being nurtured in a protected environment and being returned to sea when they’re … uh … big enough
- Mamalengke – visit the local market on market day, have some of their local fruits and veggies, and some of the carinderia food for those who’ve got strong stomachs
Here’s a list of some places to stay while in Bolinao …
This post has been viewed 10075 times by 2533 visitors.